martedì, novembre 28, 2006

Unbelievable: got accesses...

Statistics of this blog are very easy to summarize: no access at all!

.But yesterday instead, surprise,, surprise… I got an a lot of accesses - absolutely unexpected.

I verified the blog’s statistics why I feared that the cause was something wrong in my computer – you know, some kind of virus – who was creating a lot of fake accesses.

Instead, (see image below) no problem, they were real accesses...

It remains therefore the mystery: why without apparently no reason at all, I got all these accesses from various areas of the world, and for the Italian version of the blog? Which strange astral conjunction will have carried those navigators my pages?

Easy: another Internet mystery....

Googe analytics stats

 

 

Technorati tags:

 

.